Saturday 12 November 2011

A Peachy Desert

Good Afternoon,

The other day I went to Walmart and spotted some new Sally Hansen Diamond Strength polishes.  It's about time for some new shades from this line!.  The bottle is new too it's carved with diamond shapes on the sides of the bottle. Some really pretty ones were missing from the display.  Oh, well I did pick up a few that interested me.

410 3K or More! is a peachy desert sand color with gold shimmer mixed in that's very visable on the nail.  I like it, it's a nice change if you want a break from wearing dark colors.  It took 3 coats to cover well.  I also topped it off with Seche Vite.



Sorry neither picture is color accurate.  It's between both pictures if you can imagine that. Lol!


Did you pickup any?  Which one (s) do you think is a must have?


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment