Sunday 18 September 2011

Sunday Nails with Revlon Starry Pink

Hello Lovely people,

I am so in love with Revlon Starry Pink.  I wish I can have one like it in every pastel color.  This polish is so elegant! A pastel pink creme with silver speckles of glitter with  mid size hexagon glitter.  I think I'm going to get a backup bottle because I love it that much.  I didn't know how sheer it was so I first layered on two coats of OPI Step Right Up! from the  ‘Femme de Cirque’ Spring 2011 Collection.  SRU is a very sheer pink and was great to use as a base.  Then I layered two coats of Starry Pink.  It just flowed right on the nail and the glitter spreaded out evenly too.  It applied so well I didn't have to clean up.  To smooth it out I layered one of Gelous followed with a coat of Seche Vite.  I can't stop looking at my nails ya'll. 

I'm sorry to show you these pictures of my broken pinkie nail but I just had to show you this polish.  It's not so obvious in real life though.   



If you didn't pick this one up yet I suggest you grab it when the next time you visit your local Target store.   You won't be disappointed.  You might even want to grab a backup.  Lol!


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment