Monday 26 September 2011

Blue Monday, Essence Underwater with Colorama Lights Of Lilac

Good Morning,

I finally got a chance to change my Manicure.  I wore Revlon's Starry Pink for a whole 7 days without any chipping Whoo Woo! thanks to Seche Vite.  Today,  I have on Essence Underwater a dark blue with a hint of blue shimmer.  It dried to a deeper blue.  I could barely see the shimmer on my nails.  Afterwards I applied Colorama laser lights topcoat in Lights Of Lilac, it's a sheer pink base with lilac colored flakies.  My pictures are showing the flakies in blue but they are lilac.


applied 2 coats, This polish dries fast

Here is a closeup to see the blue shimmer

One coat of Lights Of Lilac





I took pictures of my dominant hand.  I'm a lefty!  It was so hard holding the camera steady. Lol! But, I did it.  



Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment