Monday 24 January 2011

Blue Monday, Nail Fantasies

By rmcandlelight
Nail Fantasies: 'Celestial'


Blue Monday by Annie Lee

Good Morning,  I hope you had a prosperous weekend.  Went into a Walmart  I normal  don't go to and saw this brand I haven't seen before.  There were not alot of colors to choose from.  Only one  caught my eye.  'Celestial'.  The name sounded very familiar to me.  After I got home I looked at the tag on  back of bottle and it's made from baricosmetics.  I went to google to search it out.  Come to find out they have several brands of polish Pure Ice,  Love my nails and Bon Bons.  Back to the name 'Celestial'.  Pure Ice has one with the name 'Frosted Ice Celestial'.  There not dupes..Phew.   





In real life from the bottle and on my nails there is a flash of light blue shimmer.  I love this polish easy application and only needed 2 coats.

Do you have any from this brand? 


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment