Tuesday 1 January 2013

Look Book: Ruby Sparkles

Good Morning everyone,  nail polish is not the only thing I love, I also love jewelry in precious gem stones.  Today it looks like I am wearing rubies on my tips.

My base is two coats of NOPI Keeping Up With Santa a deep velvet red with red shimmer.  That polish in itself is gorgeous alone.  I can't believe I'm starting to fall in love with reds.  Since I haven't used my Lynnderella Ruby Red Ruby I layered on one coat. 
 
 
 
Ruby Red Ruby looks like ruby cut sparkles.  Multiple sizes of red microglitter, hexagon glitter and square in a sheer red base. 
 
 
I love my nails, I love ruby gem stones and I love Ruby Red Ruby.
 
What are your thoughts?
 
 




Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment