Tuesday 1 May 2012

Teal Tuesdays....Challenge Color Block

Teal Tuesdays Challenge: Color Block  This is my first time trying this look.  I gave freehand a chance this time because I didn't want to mess around with tape.  Besides it would have taken too long to let each color dry.  The teal color used is Kiss Nail Art Paint, Soft Blue.

color block nail designs

color block nail designs

nail polish

color block nail designs

color block nail designs

color block nail designs

I wanted to add some pizazz to it so I stamped on some flowers using Konad special polish in white and stamping plate C08

Tell me what you think. Do you like color blocking nail art designs?


Some of the other blogs participating are

  


Pin It

  Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment