Monday 7 May 2012

My Entry To Bundle Monster's Contest!

Hi Everyone,

Bundle Monster is having a Contest.  The winners will receive their upcoming new stamping plates.  I decided to join in the fun and hoping to be one of the winners.  I love Peacocks!

Here is my entry:  Mr. Peacock shows off his feathers.

Peacock Nail Art Design

I used Bundle Monster Plates BM15 and BM212,  Polishes used: Green, Orly Here Comes Trouble, Blue: Lunar Eclipse, Purple: Milani Purple Gleam, White: Essie MarshMallow,  Konad Special Polish White.

I sponged on the glitter to get a gradient effect then stamped on the design.  For My middle finger I applied one coat of Essie MarshMallow and sponged on Orly Lunar Eclipse making a fade look then stamped on a bold white Peacock.

 I love the way it turned out and I hope you like it too! 


Peacock Nail Art Design

Peacock Nail Art Design

I would be so happy if you would vote for me!  Just click on the Big Vote Button if you are on Facebook HERE

If you are not on Facebook vote HERE 

You can vote once per day throughout this week.  Also check out the other contestants some really gorgeous work to look at.

Thank you so much! *-* 

  

Pin It

  Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment