Tuesday 29 May 2012

Teal Tuesdays...BB Couture Man Bug

Good Morning all,

Teal Tuesdays Challenge: Do anything you want.  Yay! I'm taking the easy road no nail art today.  I haven't looked at my BB Couture Collection in who knows when. Lol!  I pulled out BB Couture Man Bug  from the 2010 Lady Bug Collection, it's about time huh @.@  

BB Couture Man Bug

A very pretty sparkly aqua or a light blue green.  It has a jellish effect to it and it has microglitter in different colors.   

BB Couture Man Bug

I'm pleased it's so shiny and I'm in love with the color and sparkles...needed three coats to reach opacity.

BB Couture Man Bug
  
BB Couture Man Bug

I'll be wearing more from BB Couture.  Hope you like it.


Some of the other blogs participating are



 
Pin It

  Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment