Friday 27 January 2012

Weekend Nails with Spoiled Cougar Attack

Yesterday while walking around in CVS went to check to see if they had gotten in the new line by Wet n Wild *Spoiled*.  Most of this collection put me in the mind of Sinful Colors.  I did pick up a few of the multi-colored glitters.  (Geesh, I think I have enough glitters already)  I picked up Cougar Attack and thought the name sounded familiar, come to find out Wet n Wild had this one in their On The Prowl Collection.  I never found this collection in my area so you know I was happy to find this little gem.

Cougar Attack-packed full of copper glitter suspended in a brown jelly base.  The formula was thick so I added a few drops of thinner to make my application easy.  The brush was a whopper but it helped cover the polish well on my nails.  2 coats.





Did you grab a few from this brand?  Which ones?


Pin It

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment