Wednesday 13 July 2011

It's Pink Wednesday...Fashionista

Good Morning,

Today I'm wearing Pink!  It's Confetti Fashionista.  I swatch my polishes at night and sometimes I don't know how to describe a color so I checked The List of Colors thats shown on my left side bar.  Fashionista is a pink that's between a magenta and a french rose.  Let's just say it's a pink/coral. Formula wise it's great! The first coat appear to be jelly like. To get the saturated look I used three coats. I'm starting to become a three coater.


I'm liking these Confetti's they are still available at my CVS stores.


This angle shot my nails look long


Are you wearing pink today?  I wanna know...what are you wearing?

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment