Monday 5 September 2011

Blue Monday, Blue Streak

Good Morning,

Remember when I was telling you that I bought a couple of Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer polishes from Ulta...Well I got a couple from the sale bin.  Ulta has changed there packaging from square bottles to round bottles.  Blue Streak is a mid-tone jelly-ish blue. The first coat was pretty opaque 2 coats were used here.  This blue tone is so pretty!  I haven't used my Claires Flakies in a while so I layered on one coat  of the blueish jelly flakie, sorry no names on this collection of flakies.   






Lately, I've been  wearing all my swatches for a whole week without changing that's why I haven't been posting much.  I seem to love them more and more each day.   

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment